Chicken & Leek Pie
MACROS: 283 Kcal, C27g, F8g, P30g (Macros may vary depending on brand of ingredients used)
Serves 4 (Macros are so good you could make this amount but for 2)
Cook 20 Min
Low Cal cooking spray
400g Chicken Breast (Cubed)
1 large leek (thinly sliced)
2 Carrots chopped into small cubes
500ml Chicken Stock
4tsp Wholegrain Mustard
125g Light Philadelphia Soft Spread
1tbsp Chopped Tarragon leaves (dry seasoning will do fine)
2-3 Sheets Filo Pastry
1. Heat Oven to 180 (fan assisted)
2. Spray pan with low cal cooking spray and cook chicken until browned, remove and set aside
3. Add the leek to the pan with a splash of water and gently fry until soft. Add the carrots & cook for around 3mins.
4. Pour in the stock and boil until reduced by about half.
5. Add the soft cheese & mustard stirring well to combine.
6. Return the chicken to the pan, add the tarragon & some salt ‘n’pepper
7. Divide the mixture between 2 or 4 individual oven proof dishes (I just cooked it all in one big square dish)
8. Top each pie with a sheet of filo pastry by scrunching the sheets up and placing on top.
9. Spray lightly with low cal spray and bake for 15mins or until pastry is golden
NOTE: Tarragon is very fragrant – I originally cooked this with 3tbsp but found it a tad too sweet/fragrant – Add the
tarragon and taste to your liking