MACROS Per Serving (Serves 4): 465kcal, C-65g, F-5g, P-39g (Macros may vary on different brands)
15Min Prep - 45-55min Cook
1 Onion Chopped
2 Peppers Deseeded & chopped
2 Garlic Gloves, Chopped Finely
2 tsp oil (for cooking)
600g Chicken (you can reduce this if it’s too much) cut into bite size cubes
2 tsp Cajun Spice
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tin Sweetcorn
240g Brown Rice
1 Chicken Stock Cube dissolved in 500g Water
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a large pan & fry the onion. Once it has begun to go translucent, add the peppers &
2. When the Vegetables have softened, remove from the pan. Add remaining oil & add chicken cubes to
the pan, cook until all sides have become browned.
3. Once the chicken has browned evenly on both sides, add the vegetables back to the pan & throw in
the Cajun Spice, Chilli Powder & a little salt & Pepper. Stir & Cook for a few minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, rice, sweetcorn & Stock
5. Simmer on a Medium to low heat until the rice is cooked & the majority of the liquid has been
absorbed. Should take about 35-45mins.
6. Serve Hot, with a dollop of Greek Yoghurt for extra Protein (Greek Yog not included in macros)
This can easily serve you 4 evening meals if you are cooking for yourself, so it is a perfect example of food
prep, it can be frozen or kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.