Greek Lamb Pasta Melt
MACROS Per Serving (Serves 5): 466Kcal, C30g, F22g, P36g
Could possibly squeeze 6 portions out if served with a small salad.
10 Min Prep
30 Min Cook
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
2 tsp dried Oregano
1 500g Lean Mince Lamb
1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
200g frozen spinach (defrosted)
30g Dill, thick stems removed & leaves chopped
250g Farfalle Pasta
1 ball reduced fat Mozzarella, drained & finely torn
1. Heat oil in a large pan, then add onion & garlic. Cook for 5 min over a medium heat.
2. Add the oregano and lamb, turn the heat up to high and cook for a further 5 min
3. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, olives, spinach & dill. Season well & cook for 5 mins until the lamb is cooked
4. Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes, Until tender. Drain
5. Preheat the grill to Medium-High. Mix the drained pasta & meat mix together. Transfer to a large oven proof
6. Top with Mozzarella and grill for 4-5mins, until golden & bubbling.
This can be batch cooked and refrigerated or frozen…. Freeze the meat sauce only, once the dish has completely
cooled. Transfer to an airtight container & Seal. This can be kept for up to 3 months.
Defrost thoroughly & reheat in a pan & continue from step 4.