Greek Mac N Cheese
Macros for 1 Serving: Kcals 379 Carb 48g Protein 21g Fat 12g
1tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
6 spring onion or 1 leek finely sliced
8 sprigs parsley chopped
6 sprigs dill chopped
1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
1/8 tsp nutmeg
100g parmesan grated
100g feta cheese crumbled
1. Pre heat oven to 200degrees
2. Bring pan of water to the boil and add pasta, cook according to packet, drain and set aside.
3. Heat a pan and add 1/3rd cup of water and spinach, cover and and reduce heat, cook until
spinach has wilted and tender (approx. 5mins). Drain and rinse with cold running water. Use
hands to squeeze as much liquid as poss, fluff the spinach back up and put to one side.
4. Return pan to med heat and add oil, onion, spring onions and salt. Cook until tender and
translucent. Add to spinach. Toss in parsley, dill, pepper and nutmeg, stir to combine.
5. Add 3⁄4 of the cheeses, stir to mix, add pasta and stir to combine.
6. Coat a 20 x 20 baking dish or 4 individual dishes with cooking spray and add mixture. Top with
remaining cheese and bake for approx. 30 mins until brown and bubbling. Sit for approx. 5 mins
before cutting into 4 slices.
Tip: this is best eaten freshly cooked so can be made up to stage 5 and refrigerated for 2 days
or put in the freezer. You could also have this with some Souvlaki chicken to increase the protein.
2 Chicken breasts – chopped into bite size pieces
Oregano – 1tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 lemon
Garlic – 1 clove
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Salt & pepper
Cook & serve with Mac N Cheese!