Chocolate Muffins With Hot Chocolate Custard
MACROS: 211kcal, C32g, F8g, P5g
Makes 6 Muffins
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
100g Self-raising Flour
½ tsp Baking Powder
50g Golden Caster Sugar
100ml Skimmed Milk
2 tbsp Sunflower Oil, Plus extra for greasing
For the Hot Chocolate Custard:
300g Low-fat Custard
25g Dark Chocolate chopped
1. Heat Oven to 160C/Fan 140C/Gas. Brush 6 holes of a muffin tin with a drop of oil.
2. Sieve cocoa powder into a large bowl then add the rest of the dry ingredients.
3. Stir to combine then make a well in the centre
4. Beat the milk, Egg & Oil together in a jug & pour into the well, then stir quickly to make a batter
5. Spoon into the muffin tin then bake for 15min or until risen and firm to touch
6. Heat the custard in the microwave, or in a pan, then add the chocolate & stir through until melted
7. Turn the Muffins out into bowls & pour over the custard.